All the pros have blogs, ergo....

Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Some Hookups, No Big Deal

Until I worked at Hills Sport Shop and began working with ski and camping equipment, I didn't realize how awesome Salomon equipment is. Skis, boots, apparel, and shoes; they got you covered. Another great thing about Salomon is that they really take care of their shop employees. I recently took advantage of this hospitality and got myself a pair of winter boots.
















The Salomon Switch is insulated with Thinsulate and waterproofed with Gore-Tex. It may only snow a handful of times per year in Amarillo, but when it does I'll be set. Thank you Hills Sport Shop and Salomon.




While riding for Team Pirate Race Productions I got hooked up with a new Uvex FP3.0 helmet. It is a really nice helmet in terms of weight and ventilation, and was really pretty comfortable. Since I no longer ride for PRP and I'm repping Hills and Specialized, I am happy to be back in a Specialized S-Works helmet.
















The Specialized S-Works MTB Helmet in Specialized Factory Team Red. Thank you Hills Sport Shop and Specialized.
























The Boss Man also hooked me up with a new skinsuit. I'm so blessed to be employed by such a good local business, let alone all the support they give me for my racing pursuits. Thanks Hills Sport Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment